Friday, June 18, 2010

I have a video ipod and i have tv shows that I want to put on it. It will only let me put 1 tv show

i have a video ipod that has an 80 gb storage..so i have plenty of room on it but i have a problem. i have 2 tv shows in my itunes and when i plug in the usb cord to transfer them onto my ipod, it will only put one of them on there and not both of them. how can i get it to put both of them on my ipod?



Answer:

I would reccomend putting it in and then right-clicking on the place where it has your i-pod (left panel) and clicking sync. If that doesn%26#39;t work then try to re-download the tv show. it might not be fully downloaded. Or if it only transfers one at a time, just plug the ipod in twice! hope this helps cuz i know how annoying it is to have those ipod problems! good luck! if you%26#39;re thinking of buying an ipod you should out this site first. they give you an ipod nano for FREE! all you need to do is complete a few quick tasks for them.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment