Sunday, June 20, 2010

I had my iPod nano synched to my familys pc...but i asked for a mac for a grad present, will it work

I am going to college and my parents have always had a windows pc...i opted for a mac, it should arrive by tomorrow but my iPod nano is synched to my family%26#39;s windows pc...will my music stay on my iPod? Will it even work? because my friend had an experience where he plugged his iPod video into a friend%26#39;s computer and some songs got deleted. I think the other computer was windows too though.



Answer:

u can get a firewire and use it with the mac but all the music will get deleted. the ipod auto-syncs with what ever computer it is connected with.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment