Sunday, June 20, 2010

I had a 30 gig video ipod, i had alot of problems with it so i got a 4GB nano instead, now, i need a

Video one with more space, is it worth it?



Answer:

Yeah man the 30GB iPod is great. I don%26#39;t really know why you were having problems with it.



NANOs wont play videos and its memory capacity is very limited to many things so I don%26#39;t like those.



Now I which I could by the 80 GB iPod but I know it wont happened.



Good luck to you see now, if you want to watch videos you need 30gb ipod, cuz nano and others dont have that feature... i currently have creative zen vision m 30gb. it comes with voice recorder and fm radio. These two features cost extra w/ apple but w/ zen you get them. They also play video, i love it. I average bout 4-4.5 hours of video playback. Check it out. But if you want to go w/ brand name apple is the way. btw i havnt had any probs w/ zen yet, had it for 8 months.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment