Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a really small radio.?

its an Optimus. its about the size of an ipod nano, slightly smaller. its a basic AM/FM stereo radio. it was made in china for Radio Shack!



does anyone know what im talking about. well they sold them for a while (for 40ish dollars i think). I personally think its amazing i just found it again and its all im listening to.but i mean i just wish ipods came with an AM/FM radio cause i just loveee listening to the radio.



thoughts?! or does anyone still own it?! or something similar to it?!



Answer:

I bought the Sansa for that very reason. I paid less and can listen to the radio. Uhm, exactly how is this a question? But, I%26#39;ve never heard of it, so I couldn%26#39;t give you any sort of opinion. It would be cool if iPods had radio on it and then you could put the songs from the radio on your iPod. I had a sansa e250 but the radio quality isnt dat great...if u really like listening to the radio and would like to have mp3 songs at the same time, go for sony walkman mp3 players or those sony eric walkman cellphones.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment