Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a MP3/VIDEO player, How can put my purchased DVDs on it?

Is there any way I can put my DVDs that I have purchased into a format that can be transferred to my player?



Answer:

Yes and no you can but it would involve a lot of illegal activities and a lot of time and learning about riping DVDs into your computer. your mp3 player is coming with a CD.(if not try to download it from Manufacturer site).



in this CD you can find a free software that convert DVD or movie into the mp3 player format.



just install that into your PC.



find a video in your PC or find a video in a DVD and then click the convert bottom.



after conversion finished, copy the converted movie into your mp3 player.



it should be play.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment