Sunday, June 20, 2010

I got a ipod and my dad wants 2 get me another 1 and he wants 2 use mine but i dont want ppl 2 say i

Ok im sick and I been through a lot my dad got me a ipod shuffle and i but i had lots of trouble using the shuffle for like finding the songs i was looking for but i still was very thankful. i was very exited to tell my friends i finall got a iPod cuz they have one and like show off to these stupid mean girls that dont have one (just to get them back considering i never did yet). so I told my dad about the trouble i had with finding the songs and he said "oh maybe we will get you the nano for your birthday or Christmas. i felt bad that he wanted to get me a whole new iPod even though he said he would use my shuffle. but my big problem is that if i show my friends the shuffle and yes show the prepy mean ppl well thats great but when i get or if i get the nano i will want to do the same thing. and the mean ppl might spread romors about me being spoiled or "oo she gets every thing she wants". I dont want that to happen but i still want to show off my shuffle . What should i do????



Answer:

If you like your shuffle then keep it. If not, I would say to upgrade to the nano. I understand your situation. DOn%26#39;t worry about what other people think. well you can always lie and say you won it from a raffle, or the the TRUTH, your dad just really wanted the smaller verison Not post frivolous questions about your social life on a Music Player category, just because your question is %26#39;slightly related to an iPod kinda a little bit%26#39;. iPods should be music players not tools of social engineering. two options:

No comments:

Post a Comment