Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a Question regarding my IPOD.?

My CPU recently was infected with a virus and it deleted everything i had stored on the CPU including my itunes account i was wondering if my account was saved on the internet so i could have my songs back please help... or is there any way i could get my songs back



Answer:

no there is no music stored on the internet



if it was purchased music from itunes store you can write them an email



go to



apple.com/support/itunes/store



make sure you check your junk or spam filter Well, if they are still on your iPod, then use this software to convert from iPod to PC or Mac:::



http://macs.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite...



Good Luck! not unless you backed up your system %26 ur music files



which you have to do on your own..



sorry =[



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment