Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a million scaratches on my ipod video black 30gb!:(?

my ipod video is onl;y 1 week old and i just got abunch of scratches on the body. please anybody tell me of any thing that will fix the scratches or fill them out. any-method will work for me at this point!



Answer:

umm well fingernail polish you put it on wait intil its almost dry n whipe it off it works for other shiny things like that so it should work but only as a last resort and if you have very good hands email me if it works Dunno how you can fix it, but to prevent more scratches, get a silicone cover for your ipod. I got one and put it on the day I bought it. The ipod is now over a year old and there isn%26#39;t a single scratch on it.



I got my cover from zcover.com never buy a ipod with out buying a case



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment