Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have Motorolla SLVR/?

Do I need to order special headphones to listen to my phone as an IPOD..I have the little adapter that came with the fon. You put it in the USB slot...but regular headphones wont insert into the adapter....So now I gotta add that cost and I dont have a USB either..I have a bad feeling this stuff is expensive. The whole reason I wanted this particular phone was so I could use it as an IPOD while I work out...now I am a bit upset at the additioanl cost it looks like i am facing here..any suggestions? Is there a Universal USB I can buy? Can anyone tell me a good brand..%26gt;?



Answer:

Grundig-



Sony- all three of these are good brands,and I recommend them to everyone.



Casio- Well I know that if you go to an flee market you will probably get the cell phone parts at a very cheap price. Just make sure that the cell phone par is not stolen. I would check out the parts before that I leave the stiorwe Or else I would not be albe to get a trade or a refund, I would know, I have friends that work at the flea market.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment