Sunday, June 20, 2010

I got problem with my ipod?

why does everytime i download a music in my ipod shuffle the old song are erased



Answer:

Are you syncing it automatically? With more than one iTunes library? iPods are designed to be associated with a particular iTunes library, and if you connect it to a different computer (or a different library on the same computer), you%26#39;ll see a little dialog box asking if you want to erase the contents and associate it with this library.



If you%26#39;re using only one library, the answer to your question no doubt lies on the Settings/Contents pages that display when your Shuffle is connected.



If you use the checkmark boxes in iTunes, look at "only update checked songs" on the Settings page.



If your library is larger that the capacity of the Shuffle, look at the items on the Contents page.



For instance, I created a playlist for songs to go onto my Shuffle, and set the preferences for the Shuffle to sync from that playlist only. Whether the Shuffle is connected or not, I can add songs to the playlist, or delete them, or move them around, or add a podcast or two, etc. Sometimes I un-check "replace all items when autofilling," because I want to add the new ones to the ones already on there, but I usually leave a list in rotation for a while and then replace it when I sync. Then the next time I connect the Shuffle, I sync it, and it updates with my new list. maybe bcoz its full when u go into itunes put the option of putting in your songs manually I think it is because you did not save the previous info on the hard disk well or may the memory disk of your ipod is low



http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/biz/3406... Get a free iPod Video from this site, just by signing up and completing a few simple online tasks. It really works!



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment