Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a mp3 or a mp4 well it look like a i pod but its not i need help fixing it?

well the point is every time im trying to listen to music it keep saying disk error and every time i plug it up in my computer with a ubs cable nonthing pops up please tell me whats roung with it and what can i do to fix it.



Answer:

Format it = To format = Plug in your mp3* Go to start* Go to my computer* Right click you mp3 and choose format* it looks like you need a disk format.



Move everything to your hard drive on ur computer,



and right click the hard drive Icon of the Ipod by clicking my Computer and Select Format Drive FAT32 style.



that should fix everything.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment