Friday, June 18, 2010

I have an Ipod and I cant put songs on?

Ok I have an Ipod Nano and everytime I put the UBS cabel in itunes won%26#39;t work I can%26#39;t put songs in. Everytime I put it in I go to Itunes and the little ipod icon isn%26#39;t there and i can%26#39;t put songs in need help



Answer:

When you plug your pod in you should hear a ping and itunes will open automaticaly. If you hear no ping the usb cable may be bad. If you hear the ping and itunes doesnt open you may need to uninstall and reinstal itunes. Try plugging your pod into another computer and see if it works there. If your ipod does work, the usb drivers may be messed up on your computer. This means you will need help from a computer guru. There is a help section on itunes where you select your ipod and get some help. Be sure to try to sync your iPod. If it doesn%26#39;t work send it back to the store.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment