Friday, June 18, 2010

I have a Samsung YP-K3 player. My PC cant find the "driver" for it on the CD...were can I

I%26#39;ve also installed the "Samsung Music Studio" that came with the player but it (the program) isn%26#39;t able to "find" the player either.



Answer:

You can usually update the driver online. Go to Device Manager (Right-click on My Computer, select Properties, go to Hardware Tab/Device Manager), look under the list of USB controllers, select your player and update driver.



However the driver should be on the cd, recheck that if updating online doesn%26#39;t work.



Here%26#39;s the link to Samsung support:



http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/produc...



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment