Saturday, October 10, 2009

I need help putting games onto my iPod!!?

I recently downloaded some games from a friendly bear.. ;)



and I can%26#39;t figure out how to put them onto my iPod? Any help? Please!!



Answer:

You need a special firmware to install those games you got from your friend ;). Here%26#39;s a link that explains how to do it.



http://drum.co.nr/ipodgames



Hope this helps and good luck. if your ipod is not a video you cannot put more games on it but you should adjust your settings so when your ipod is plugged in it shows games, ect.. along where your ipod music is then click and drag I got a free iPod Video from this site, and I would recommend it to anyone who%26#39;s looking to buy an iPod. Why pay for something you can get for free, right?



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment