Saturday, October 10, 2009

I need help getting a song off my ipod that I deleted from my playlist but its stil there even after

If it helps the song was downloaded and for some reason whenever I played that song on my ipod and came back to it after listening to other songs it was at the spot where I left it even though It%26#39;s not on that option. I tried disconnecting the ipod and even linking it to a blank playlist, but the song was still there. I finally deleted it, but it just won%26#39;t leave my ipod. If someone can help me I would appreciate that so much. Thank You.



Answer:

you have to "restore" your ipod. This will erase everything on it, but nothing in your itunes account. To do this just plug in your ipod and if you have the new version of itunes, when your ipod options screen pops up, there should be a "restore" button in the middle right side. I don%26#39;t have an iPOD, but on my MP3 player, if you only delete it from your playlist, it will still stay in your library. It may be possible to read you music files by searching the drive remotely then deleting it. Also, did you remove the song from the software you use to sync your music? If not, and you do an automatic sync of new music, it will put it right back on again.



Hope this helps! This site offers a free iPod video! It sounds like a scam but it really isn%26#39;t, I got mine in the mail the other day. Just thought I%26#39;d share it with you :)



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment