Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I just recently purchased a San-Disk Sansa, but Im debating on weather or not to replace it with an

I like the Sandisk, but have wanted an Ipod for a while. Is the Ipod worth the extra $20? The Sansa has more features, but it doesn%26#39;t really matter to me. On the Sansa I can watch movies and listen to FM radio as well as voice record... I%26#39;m thinking that the Ipod isn%26#39;t as good as the Sandisk... but still need some convincing... Please Help



Answer:

I have a Creative Labs Zen Xtra that I%26#39;ve used for the past four years with no problems. I have friends that foolishly jumped on the iPod bandwagon, and have had nothing but frustrations.



Battery goes bad? You have to use an external battery pack.



Want to load your own MP3s onto it? Or, G-d forbid, you want to load songs that you bought from a site other than iTunes? First you have to burn them to a CD, and then use iTunes to transfer them from the CD to the iPod.



Want to share the songs you got off of iTunes? Good luck.



Me? My player uses a nice %26 easy program where all I do is drag %26 drop what I want to transfer to my player. If I want to share anything with a friend, all I have to do is plug it into a USB port. Windows 2000 and newer recognizes it as a storage drive, so I can simply drag them from the player onto their computer.



Bottom line - with an iPod, you have to play by Apple%26#39;s rules. It depends on the computer you have. If you have a PC, I would probably stay with the Sansa. I%26#39;ve run into lots of problems w/my iPod on my PC with iTunes. It%26#39;s a pain, but i get through it. If you have a Mac, I would suggest switching to an iPod. If the Sansa runs on batteries, it%26#39;s easier to replace. ipod requires you to send it to them or to get a kit to replace the battery. I have a 2gb c250 and I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment