Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I like this music, but they dont agree.?

I like songs like Fergilicous, Smack That, Glamorous, and Girlfriend, you know. But my parents (being overpretective) won%26#39;t let me put them on my mp3 or even listen to them, but I still do at school sumtimes. What do I do?



Answer:

Well, let%26#39;s see...I%26#39;ve heard of those songs, so that means they are some of the %26#39;top%26#39; popular songs of today. However, I don%26#39;t listen to that type music and yet still have heard of them, which means I%26#39;ve seen/read the names at some point (cell phone ringtone sites, etc.)



Their problem with the music is likely the same problem I have with that kind of music. Plain out, most of those have sick, immoral, inconsiderate, hateful lyrics. Usually always full of cursing and everything else. The music that I used to listen to was voted the "worst" artist group; their lyrics are nothing but negative, foul, hateful, and rebellious. It didn%26#39;t seem like it to me at first, either. But.guaranteed...those songs *WILL* have an effect on you whether it feels like it or not. They basically slowly put the mentality within those song compositions, into your thought process. You eventually sort of "become" like whatever those songs say...for the better or for the worse. That%26#39;s the reason why so many people who are into the famous %26#39;rap%26#39; stuff nowadays end up jail, have a lot of problems, love to call themselves %26#39;players%26#39; and think it%26#39;s cute, etc. That music promotes all of that...and wherever they go, they%26#39;re constantly mumbling it to themselves...which gets on my nerves because it%26#39;s usually a bunch of nonsense. Your parents likely have a problem with the lyrical contect in general...and I frankly wouldn%26#39;t blame them. I got into it and saw the effects of %26#39;harmless%26#39; music in my life...and I learned it has more of an effect on me than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment