Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I lst all my music on my pc,i still gt it on my ipodbut it say i cnt upload it?

can u help he says i cant upload it and that i have to erase my whole ipods music



Answer:

I think you%26#39;re out of luck, unless it%26#39;s purchased music . . .



From the Apple site:



"Synchronization generally occurs only in one direction, from your computer to your iPod. This means you typically cannot transfer music, automatically or manually, from your iPod to a computer, and you cannot use iPod to copy a music library from one computer to another. An exception to this is the transfer purchases feature which allows you to restore purchased iTunes content to your computer from your iPod. Additionally, if you legally are allowed to copy music or other media files, you can configure your iPod as a storage drive to move media files."



http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?...



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment