Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I just need some good songs to put on my iPod?

Give me some new, origanal and your favorites. I need some good ones!



Answer:

Prince - Purple Rain.



Love and Rockets - So Alive



Smithereens - Girl Like You



30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill



Telepopmusik - Breathe



Burden Brothers - Beautiful Night



Damien Rice - Volcano



for starters... that%26#39;s kind of a dumb question. it all depends on what music you listen to. if you like punk/ emo/ alternative bands i know a few good ones. also if you like rap. email me and i%26#39;ll give you a list if you want. some Mozart, a tad bit of Beethoven



or if you prefer, some Young Jeezy, T.I, T-Pain



or you could go with Maroon 5, Jack Johnson



some of my favorites No collection is complete without Journey! Bands - groups



Job for a Cowboy



Lamb of God



Jadakiss



Incubus



Nickelback



Jurassic 5



311



Bullet for my Valentine



Linkin Park



Trivium



Bob Marley



Sublime



just some of my favorites



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment