Saturday, October 10, 2009

I need help downloading songs onto my ipod!?!?

Ok, I have purchased 4 songs, and I can find them in the purchased section of itunes, but they%26#39;re not on my ipod. What am I doing wrong or am I missing a step? Please help me. This is the first time I%26#39;ve ever downloaded.



Answer:

First, open iTunes and import the songs to your iTunes library:



Click "File-Add files or folders" and browse to the folder or individual songs and double-click to add them.



The left column-upper icon tab is the "Library" tab, and they will show up on that list.



The center of the same left column is a few folders called "party shuffle, top 20, etc" and it is here that you will add a new folder (called a playlist) with any name you want (a date will work; I use monthly dates for each one to keep track of updates later on)



Now, go back to the library tab, and drag each song you want on the player to your new playlist, and when done, hook up the player (if it%26#39;s not on already) and the player%26#39;s icon will also show up just above those center folders.



Drag the new playlist folder to the iPod%26#39;s icon and itunes will update your player with the new playlist. You have to drag the songs by holding them and then dragging them to the place where your iPod shows up. you should check out this site where you can get it for free Try TubeHunter Ultra which downloads Music/Audios and videos from hundreds of video sharing webs to any format you want.



===========================



TubeHunter Ultra downloads YouTube/Myspace/Metacafe/Daily...

videos to PC/iPOD/PSP/ZUNE/MOBILE



Homepage of TubeHunter - "www.neoretix dot com"



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment