Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I need help deleting songs of my MP3!! Its a San Disk sansa?!?!?

when i plug it into my computer and go to windows media player, not all the songs are on there. I have 134songs on it, but only 28 showed. i deleted 18 of them, unpluged it, shut it off, and repluged it. it only showed 10 songs on it. does anyone know why this is doing it. i would look in the manual, but it was given to me by my sister who lost the manual! Im not very smart when it comes to these type of things!



Answer:

Don%26#39;t use Windows Media Player and the sync function.



It is easier to just open an explorer window (My Computer), browse to the MP3 player, and then copy MP3 files from "My Music" on your computer to the MP3 player.



This is why I own a Sandisk instead of an iPod - I don%26#39;t want to use iTunes to automatically sync the computer and the player.



Good Luck I am not entirely familiar wit that model, though i have seen it and I am going to assume that it acts like all other sandisks on the computer.



Open the folder



In the address bar type:



[drive name]:%26#92;MUSIC



This should open the folder and allow you to see all the songs



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment