Saturday, October 10, 2009

I need help my Ipod just stopped playing movies?

Everytime I try to play the movies in my ipod it just wont show up its just a blank screen no audio to. And theres a weird sound in it everytime I try to play the movies. I know how to do the video setting and all that. Is there anything I can do? What seemed to be the problem?



Answer:

I think that the quality of the video might not be good. The best thing that you can do is that you should re download the videos again and then put them on your ipod. Try to avoid limewire because there may be a virus that could be sent to your ipod through the video. you should check out this site where you can get it for free



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment