Saturday, October 10, 2009

I need help please!! Ipod...?

ok so we got a new computer and I transfered all my "purchased" songs on there. But I got some of the songs from limewire, so that means I didn%26#39;t purchase them, yall kno that. So heres the question how do I transfer the limewire songs in my ipod to my itunes?? Please help...10 points for the best..of course! lol! thanx alot! I appreciate! ? =]



Answer:

at school, teachers give us this little rectagle thing, about the size of a finger, i forgot what its called. its like a PORTABLE floppy disk with WAYYYYY more memory. transfer all your songs there, then to your other comp. thats what i did with mine =]] Ok. I had alot of trouble grasping this concept also until a friend helped me out. What you have to do is click and hold on the song u want 2 trasfer and (DONT LET GO!) (UR IN THE LIMEWIRE WINDOW) bring it down to the start bar and drag it 2 itunes. Then (in ur libray or playlist) drop the song and it should be there. To edit the name/artist of the song, you can right click and then "get info" to edit that kinda stuff cuz limewre stuff itsnt the highest qualoty. HOPE IT HELPS AN DO NOT, I REAPEAT DO NOT PUT THE SONGS ON A USB/FLASH DRIVE.UR WASTIN UR TIME IF U DO. you can put all your songs on cds and then add them to your new computer Tranfer the songs on itunes Can%26#39;t I%26#39;v Tried, When I Got My New Computer, I Went To Transfer Purchases And Then I Realized You Cant, Very Dumb, Made Me Mad I Had To Download Them All AGAIN!! Because Apple has designed the ipods to only work on one computer, I am not sure that when you plug in your ipod into the new computer if iTunes will let you sync between the two. I know that you would not be able to add songs onto the ipod but see if it will let you drop and drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment