Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I like my friends itunes playlist & want to transfer it to my ipod,how do i do that w/o it delet

everytime i connect my ipod, it deletes all the songs on my ipod that arent on the itunes playlist. i want the songs from my friend%26#39;s itunes playlist, so how do i do that w/o it deleting all the songs that are originally on my ipod?



Answer:

All you need to do is to set the iPod to update manually. This will let you update the iPod from more than one computer without deleting the songs already on the iPod.



In order to do so, connect the iPod to one of your accounts and then open iTunes. On the summary of your iPod that appears on iTunes, under options, uncheck the box that says %26#39;Sync only check items%26#39; and check the one that says %26#39;Manually manage music%26#39;. That%26#39;ll do it.



I have to warn you that when you change the settings from automatic to manual, iTunes deletes everything from the iPod, but if you have the original library that won%26#39;t be a problem.



Now you can connect it to any computer you want and load songs into the iPod without any problems. This also lets you erase the songs from the computer and keep them in the iPod, which is good when you have little space.



Hope this helps and good luck! the best i can think of is transporting them to a flash drive then uploading onto ur comp so u can them get them synched to ur ipod



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment